The race will cover approximately 25 km’s.
- Duration between 2 and 4 hours.
- Cycling 65%, trekking 25 %, kayaking 10 %
- Approx. 16-19 km cycling and 5 – 6 km running and 1 km kayaking, broken up into various legs.
- Mountain biking – teams should be prepared for a range of riding including single track, steep hills, gravel roads and sealed roads.
- Trekking – Will involve traveling by foot through rugged terrain.
- Kayaking – Kayaks and paddles will be provided by race organizers. Fluid Synergy kayaks will be used. These kayaks are very stable and suitable for novices.
- Orienteering – basic orienteering is an extremely important part of the race. The course is not marked and teams are required to navigate using the map. If you can read a street map you will be fine.
- Obstacle course – an inflatable obstacle course will test your team skills and your last remaining strength.